By reading the terms and conditions, ticking the ‘I agree’ box, and/or signing the sign-up form, the Client agrees that they have fully read, understood and agree to the Terms & Conditions laid out by the Company.
· By reading the terms and conditions, ticking the ‘I agree’ box, and/or signing the sign-up form, the Client agrees that they have fully read, understood and agree to the Terms & Conditions laid out by the Company.
· When signing up, the Client must provide the Company with relevant details about the pet’s behaviour, health, vaccinations, spay/neuter status and any other relevant information that may be useful for the Company when providing a pet care service. Details must also be given about the pet’s ownership, owner contact details, veterinary practice and emergency contact details. Any changes to these details must be kept up to date, this Clients responsibility to ensure the Company has these up to date details.
· It is the Clients responsibility to keep their pet in good health, this includes pet’s being up to date with Vaccinations, Kennel Cough, and Flea and Worm treatment. If the Client notices that their animal may be sick, injured or carrying Fleas or Kennel Cough, it is the Clients responsibility to inform the Company to arrange cancelling or rearranging a pet care service. Fleas and Kennel Cough can be passed onto other dog’s easily. Some sickness‘ may also be contagious to other dogs.
· The Client is liable for any costs, claims or other liabilities which may be incurred, either veterinary or other, as a results of any sickness, accident, damage or injury caused to or by their pets.
· The Company is not liable or responsible for any accidents, damage or injury to or caused by pets in any instance.
· The Company can make decisions regarding the health of a Client’s pet, so long as the Company is acting in the pets best interests. The company can/may seek advice from a veterinary practitioner, normally the veterinary practice your pet is registered with. We will contact them using the up to date details provided by the Client.
· Should a Clients pet demonstrate aggressive/unpredictable/uncontrollable or nuisance behaviour beyond a reasonable level, the Clients agree’s that the Company can act accordingly. This could mean returning the pet home without providing the agreed service, the Client is responsible for paying for this service in full. If deemed necessary, the Company has the power to place the pet into a boarding establishment/kennels or other suitable accommodation or establishment. The Client is responsible for all costs.
· We will always endeavour to seek appropriate places to exercise your dog off lead, however, due to the unpredictability of dogs, other outside influences and natural instinct, the Company does not accept any responsibility while a dog is off lead.
· For any pet care service, should a client need to cancel any booking, it is the Clients responsibility to give the Company a minimum of 24hours notice. If the Client does NOT inform the Company by the time stated, the Company can/will charge for the full service.
· Any and all information given to the Company by the Client via the sign up forms will be kept strictly private. The company is committed to protecting the Clients privacy.
· The Client is satisfied that the company has adequate insurance to cover the service being provided.